Why I Started Top Flight Computers
When I opened up my own custom PC shop, I did it for a few reasons.
1. I wanted to directly control a professional aspect of my life
2. I wanted to provide the same level of joy and satisfaction that I felt using my own bespoke PC to others
3. I wanted to help others get the rig they had been dreaming of
4. Everybody is different. Sometimes a mass-market, pre-built, lower-cost product with faster shipping times is what fits better.
5. Sometimes, a bespoke rig is the best option for personal considerations, immediate needs, and long term goals. That is where we would specialize.